I think we can all agree that if anything has come back in style.. its chokers. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE and I love them. I’ve been finding that if my outfit is lacking in something, I can throw on a choker and it tops it off perfectly.
Being that they are literally everywhere, it has become quite easy to find a million different styles that can accommodate any look. My collection has been growing slowly but surely and as it does I have been working to incorporate different versions of the classic choker look.
Fortunately for fast fashion and our wallets, finding affordable chokers is so easy to do right now. You can go to Nordstrom and spend a pretty penny, or you can go the inexpensive route and buy a plethora. Which c’mon… who wouldn’t.
I have gathered a list of my top 5 favorite chokers. Although I couldn’t find my exact ones, I have found similar and affordable versions that do the trick. In doing so, I may or may not have blacked out and purchased a few more. The world may never know.
1. Classic Velour Choker – A classic simple choker can take you a very very long way my friend. There are so many colors to chose from which is so fun, and they are so simple and easy to throw on with a busy outfit. Not to mention this one is under 5 dollars? Whattttt.
2. Self Tie Velvet Choker – I’ve been seeing these everywhere, and love the way they look. It almost reminds me of a blouse that ties in the front. There is something so simple about this choker but it still adds a statement. Throw on a vneck tee with some ripped up jeans and you’ve got yourself a look girl.
3. Dainty Gold Choker – I LOVE layering necklaces, and there is nothing better than dainty chokers. I have quite a few of these and I am always layering them on top of one another. This one in particular is so dang cute and would be perfect layered with some other simple gold chains.
4. Wide Jersey Choker– I just added the cutest red velour thick choker to my collection (thank you Tali) and I have worn it non stop. It definitely finishes off a look and creates a statement which is why I love it. I threw it on last night with a simple black tank and jeans and was the perfect accessory!
5. Rhinestone Choker– In addition to the dainty gold pieces, I love chokers with dangling charms. It adds a little spiciness to your look without much effort. Also- quick shout out to the fact that it is under 4 dollars.
If you are questioning whether or not you should venture out and purchase a choker, I highly recommend it. I know they aren’t everyone’s taste, but for a few dollars you might as well try it out and see how you like it. In the meantime, thank you for reading & more posts to come so stay tuned folks.
Meet you here again soon,