PROTEIN PANCAKES. Where have they been all my life!?!?
Today I will be sharing with you how I created my first successful batch of protein pancakes! I used two items and a child could do this but hey, why not share.
- Mix one cup of Kodiak Cakes mix (shown below, purchased mine at Target), with one cup of water
- Mix together to create your pancake mix (for thicker pancakes use less water)
- If you would like to add more flavor you can add vanilla extract or peanut butter however I kept it plain!
- Pour mix onto your pan (spray non-stick spray prior & set stove to medium temperature)
- Let mix sit about one minute on each side then flip over until it is golden brown/a little dark
- Added sliced strawberries and bananas on top and it was PERFECT! ENJOY
- YOU’RE DONE!!
*Also, I successfully did 6 unassisted pull-ups at the gym today. By the end of my workout I did about 20 total and I shocked myself! A year ago I couldn’t even do one. Just goes to show ya that with hard work and dedication you get stronger mentally and physically!
Meet you here again soon,